Updated on April 23, 2021
The Plus Points To Laminate And Hard Wood Flooring
– Economical Lantalaminasi: The main reason for people choosing lamination is because it usually offers the best value for money over the longest period of time compared to other floor material.
‘Laminate floors’ (also known as ‘พื้นไม้ลามิเนต‘ in the Thai language) also offer the most cost-effective options, with little need to be spent on installation and maintenance.
– Durable rooms: As floor material, laminated wood often becomes a staple in a family home because it offers high-quality in the highest traffic area. Specifically designed with this, most laminated floors have top-layer layers that make both resistant scratches and dents.
– Moisture resistant: Because of the main design properties, laminated floors can overcome high moisture such as kitchens and bathrooms. But hardwood cannot be and massively vulnerable to crooked, cupping, and gaping due to expansion and contractions in wood.
– The weather is easy to install: Most laminated floor brands offer a glueless installation system, click and key that allows easily captured. This means that even the most amateur DIY fans can easily install it.
– Present in various styles: Various styles offered by many laminate floor brands available on the market are unmatched, providing various colors and final results.
While the laminate floor can offer cheap and reasonable wooden end results, hardwood floors offer high-quality standards, high quality directly recognizable.