Posted on November 25, 2020
Building An Energy Saving House
The more inventors who realize the need for the invention responsible for the environment to prevent their work from making further chaos on the damaged earth.
There are air-powered cars, a washing machine that is almost without water, and a solar water heater. Therefore, it is not surprising that the advocate of the green building movement has emerged with a new concept – ‘energy-saving ’ (also known as ‘การประหยัดพลังงาน’ in the Thai language) house.
What makes home saving energy? There are various home elements built to save the use of electricity produced by coal power plants, not least included designs that utilize home accessibility to renewable energy sources, such as sun, wind, and earth.
There are certain necessities from energy-saving homes; Without these important elements, you cannot fully say that you have done your best to build a home that is environmentally friendly and energy-efficient.
- Alternative energy sources. Various alternative energy sources have been used to produce electricity for many homes. The most popular alternatives and renewable sources are solar energy, wind energy, and hydroelectric energy, all of which can be utilized from nature through the use of innovative discoveries such as solar panels, windmills, and special turbines.
- Earth-friendly materials. Energy-saving homes are made of simple, environmentally friendly, and recycled materials produced with a little as much electricity as possible.
- The isolation that works. To save home energy, a house requires effective insulation and airtight that can close the house from unwanted hot and cold temperatures. There are various types of insulation materials that can be used for homes, but everything can be used to make thermal envelopes around your home and reduce heating and cooling.
- Natural lighting and ventilation. A well-designed energy-saving house is the one that is made to utilize the accessibility of natural light and wind. Home features that can naturally increase the flow of sunlight and ventilation are skylights, moving screens, adjustable grids, and verandas.
- Energy-saving home appliances. Energy-saving house is incomplete without using equipment that exceeds the energy efficiency standards of the Department of Energy. All equipment has an energy guide sticker to show the use of maximum energy, but the recommended equipment is sealed with an energy star label to show you that they are better at saving energy than other brands.